Saturday 28 October 2023

River view

 

The Peterborough office of the organisation I work for has done rather a peregrination around the city over the years.  Mind you, that's true of some of their other offices as well...  Many public bodies do that as Government priorities and policies change and Departments (and Arms-Length Bodies) are repurposed and reorganised accordingly.  

At the start of this year, we relocated to a newly-built Government Hub office on the far side of the river, on some land that, truthfully, had desperately needed regeneration.  It's a really nice office, and for me one of the great things about it is its proximity to the river, meaning that on office days I can still walk along by the river.  

I took this photo on the way to the office one morning not long ago when it warmer and drier than it has been over the last few days (I'm writing this in the aftermath of Storm Babet).  River views are always (well, sometimes) a Good Thing, and I loved the way the new development is sitting in the landscape.

#100Photos #34

No comments:

Post a Comment